The importance of a professional boiler installation in Manchester is even more poignant this Gas Safety Week, as a father who lost his daughter due to a faulty gas boiler is speaking out about the importance of annual servicing. ITV reported that Gordon Samuel, whose daughter Katie Haines died...

Whether you are looking for the best gas installation Manchester has to offer or you need some repairs done, we hope we can help you. One of the costlier breakages that can happen with a boiler is the fan breaking. It can also be quite dangerous. The fan...

Buying a home is an expensive business, once you’ve factored in the likes of the deposit, stamp duty, solicitors fees and other costs associated with actually getting on the housing ladder. New research has found that, once we’re in a property, we typically spend £10,743 in...